Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thanks for Visiting

Welcome to my brand new blog.

After 15 years as an in-house marketing writer at several leading Israeli software and technology companies, I have “taken the plunge” and joined the ranks of the freelance writing community.

This blog is intended for marketers and writers that are interested in copywriting. My aim is to share my experience, provide an occasional insight and spur discussion among professional colleagues regarding some of the thornier issues that a copywriter deals with on a daily basis. If you have friends or colleagues who might also be interested in the world of copywriting, please spread the word. Naturally, comments and feedback are always more than welcome.

In upcoming posts, I will discuss some of the ways companies can leverage messaging platforms to create effective content that achieves measurable business results.

1 comment:

Hadas said...

David, you're the best writer I had the pleasure of working with.
Good luck!!!